Friday, July 16, 2010

A Correction, and a Verdict.

Ok, so I know I just posted, but I was thinking about what I said, and wanted to throw something else out there.

Green tea? Yes, it works. However, I firmly believe that I'm not losing weight ONLY because of the capsules. I've changed my diet pretty drastically. Snacking? Nope. My 'snack' during the day is sometimes a hard-boiled egg. But I'm usually not snacking at all.

Sometimes I have popcorn at night, while watching a movie or reading a book, but that's it. No more cheez-its *insert sob*, no ice cream, no candy, no soda...its hard, but worth it. After all...Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! :)

BTW...verdict on the Cabbage Fat Burning Soup? Its actually really, really, really good! If you like veggies, I'd definitely recommend giving this a try!!!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment