Monday, July 26, 2010

An update

A good bit has happened since I posted last. For starters, I've been on the receiving end of really, really awful headaches for upwards of nine months now. Well, I finally decided that, as I get sometimes 5-6 headaches a week, it was time to go to the doctor. They took me in, and told me that I have high blood pressure. Like, bad. 150/81 bad. And my heart rate is really high as well.

So they put me on a water pill for a week, took some blood, and we'll see what happens. I go back this week to see if I need to go on an actual blood pressure medication. They think it may be the cause of my migraines. If its not...well then we see what happens next.

On a weight note...I'm down to 195! YAY! I've told so many people about this green tea stuff its not even funny. I love it. :)
(also, my blood pressure could very, very likely be high because of my weight...)
Anyway, time to go. Have a house to clean. Have a good one

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment