Thursday, April 29, 2010

Down some lbs!

Woo! I weighed myself today and I was 197.8! Yahoo!

I'm telling ya, so far I am LOVING this Lipodrene stuff. Just in case anyone was wondering, I bought it at my local health food store:)

It is still definitely suppressing my appetite, I have not snacked in days (which, if you knew me you would know what a miracle that is!) and when I do eat, my meals are but a portion of what they used to be!

And I still have oodles of energy, which is also not a normal thing for me. I got my husband taking it as well, and its also cutting his appetite down, which is good.

I'll keep you posted!

Liz

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!! :-) glad for that...i have to weigh myself again....i dont want to look at the numbers everyday because i know it fluctuates...but im glad it's working :-)

    love ya!





    Tina

    ReplyDelete