Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wii Fit

Alright you people....this is my first entry. My name is Tina, and I'm a bookaholic, and I love to eat. I also hate to exercise, but I'm pretty sure the reason why I'm so fat is because I need to get my heart pumping. My goal is to lose 15 pounds. I know that number is very do-able, and let's say I get to that goal by December. See? I already have a goal. Now, I am going to tell you my weight.....don't freak out.....177. Ack! Man I weigh a lot. But that's okay, because this is the start of a brand new me.


Now how am I going to lose this 15 pounds you say? I am going to start using the Wii Fit Plus that my husband got for me about a year ago. When we first bought it, I was pregnant at the time so I let it collect dust in our basement. Now that I'm not pregnant, I have a relaxation hour in the morning (sometimes), I will be able to exercise to get a mini workout in the morning and do a little more before I go to bed too. Let's see how out of shape I am.


I am going to start a routine right now, so I will update later :-) . Wish me luck! I hope I don't die ^_^


1 hour later....


Okay so I finished my workout, and my legs are a little wobbly. I probably should have stretched before I did anything. Well, at least I know better! :-)

I gained 12 pounds since the last time I played, so I know that I can lose the 12 pounds (in a healthier way that is). My first routine wasn't so bad. I just need to learn portion control and drink more water, and I will be good to go. I do plan on doing other things besides the Wii Fit. I am going to try to add a little more exercise routines at the end of the day too. Let's try for crunches tonight. I am going to try to do 50 extra crunches before I go to sleep.


This is just the beginning of our journey. I hope that Liz and I will be able to continue this blog, and I hope that we can post some new weight numbers soon ^_^






Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment