Saturday, April 24, 2010

Plan B

OK...so, I made it a total of about 36 hours with no food, and only Lemonade before the first cheat. Then I went the whole next day, til before bed. Then I just said screw it! I don't have the will power to not eat. At least right now.

The thing, though...I would LOVE to do a cleanse. A detox. I mean, I know my body has tons and tons of toxins in it that need to come out. But, I think my problem was doing a cleanse for the sole purpose of losing weight. Once I decide to just do a cleanse FOR a cleanse, I may have better luck. Maybe.

So, yesterday afternoon (right on the buzzer too...we got there 2 minutes before closing) I went back to the health food store. This time, I bought a bottle of Lipodrene. One tablet in the morning, and one after lunch. Its doable.

Lipodrene is an appetite suppressor. Which is good. Portion control has always been a big issue with me, and more than likely, this will help. Lipodrene is also a stimulant, and will give me more energy, hence burning more fat. Plus, I can eat. :)

By the way, I'm not beating myself up about the Lemonade thing. Really. I made up my mind when I started that if I couldn't do it, I couldn't do it. That is a lot to ask of your body, and my body isn't quite ready for that just yet. However, I DO think its a good thing! And I will definitely try it again one of these days. Like I said...a cleanse is a very good thing!

I'll keep posting about changes in appetite, weight, and energy! Have a good one!'

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment