Wednesday, April 21, 2010

First Cheat! noooooo!!!

I'll admit it. I cheated. According to my count, I made it approximately...31 hours without eating, and only having my Lemonade. BOO! I was so hoping I'd be able to make it longer! (on the up side...31 hours with no food is a freaking long time!)

I had a friend over all afternoon/evening, and the plan was to teach her how to make cookies...which I did. But that's not where I cheated. No...my cheat was the oven pizza I popped in the over so I could feed my guest. Cookies, thou holdest no sway. But thou, pizza...*sigh*.

Frack!

Oh well. Tomorrow is a new day, and a new start. You know, no. It's not a new start. Tonight was just a little...blip in the signal. I'm still good. I'm on track. I didn't chow down. I ate two pieces. I don't have to feel guilty that I was hungry, or that I acted on it. Now, if it happens more frequently...go ahead and take me to task about it, ok T? :)

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment