Sunday, April 25, 2010

Plan B: day two.

So. Lipodrene. I like it!

I said I'd post about the effects, and the supposed effects of it, so here goes.

Energy: Hell yes. I had so much energy yesterday that I scrubbed the kitchen floor on my hands and knees. Had it not been pouring rain almost all day, I would have gone out running, I am convinced. And, did you know me, you would know just what that means. I hate to run.

Appetite suppressant: Yep. I took one pill in the morning, after I woke up, and then one again after lunch. I didn't even really want to eat lunch! All I ate yesterday was some string cheese, and some chips and guacamole. I really wasn't hungry. This is also a good thing for me, because I am a snacker. Yesterday I didn't get the munchies or anything. It was great!

Weight: I know its really too soon to tell, because I've only taken the pill 3 times now, but I'm hopeful!

Now, it does make you a little nauseas, but I read all about that before I started taking it. But once you get a little food in you, it goes away. And water. Drink water.

So...yeah! I think I like Plan B way better than Plan A! I'll keep you posted!

Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment