Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Exercise Routines

What I love about blogging, is that you can make a post and come back to it later. It is now Friday, and I am just now getting to writing this post...so here is my post for Wednesday (done on Friday).

I was browsing the Internet for exercise routines, and I found a website called Spark People. It has a ton of links, exercises, and most importantly PEOPLE to help you with your own weight loss. Liz and I don't live in the same town. Hell, we don't even live in the same state, but here we are with one thing in mind, and that is to lose weight and get fit. You can meet other people on this site with the same mind set as you do. You can blog about it, and have a calorie tracker, as well as set up your own routine that you can do in your spare time.

This site also has videos of exercises you can do. I was surprised that they did all of this for FREE. That's right, joining up on spark people is free. If you do join, look me up. My name is THENGUYENCLAN :-). Watching the videos and pictures of the fitness gurus doing these killer exercises actually led me to the idea of starting Pilates (again). Before I got pregnant with my first child, I did a little Pilates, where I really targeted my problem area: my abs! Now that I've had three kids, my stomach is all sorts of messed up; with flab everywhere, and it's just gross looking. So, while I was looking at all the exercises that don't require dumbbells (because I don't have a set yet), I was like....hhhmm...I need to tone up too, so Pilates Abs Workout seemed like the best thing.

But anyways, this posting was all about exercises routines, and I just wanted to share with you all a site that I thought would be beneficial.

Happy exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment